my name is lulu :)

lu'lu' : mutiara
im a student
at usim,pandan indah.
this blog just for hobby :)
and im like reading, sharing2.
sharing is caring..isnt it ?
welcome !!.
keep smilling ^^,
proud to be yourself..
and be yourself, people love you in your way..
btw, independent person is really attractive :)

me myself

me myself
peace :)

Saturday 26 January 2013

mom...why u are so insipiring!

exam is coming soon.but why dont i feel that im quite ready with the examination???


this is sound so cliche among other dental student.they went home along this stdyyyweek.

but me? im here studying like i am.online is compulsory to avoid sleepiness.ye lahh tu.

but our topic here.thankyou mom for inspired me to do the best even u know me  better.!u still putting 100 trust on my ability. yes.just be like NARUTO.nver give up even u have to go through difficult thing in your life.


do the best to all my frens and dental student.chaiyok. never give up to gain out knowledge.not only stdying for examination.then all these thing will go dissapear from your mind at the end

do tawakal to allah after you put a great effort. nicenicenice.



salam peperiksaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment