my name is lulu :)

lu'lu' : mutiara
im a student
at usim,pandan indah.
this blog just for hobby :)
and im like reading, sharing2.
sharing is caring..isnt it ?
welcome !!.
keep smilling ^^,
proud to be yourself..
and be yourself, people love you in your way..
btw, independent person is really attractive :)

me myself

me myself
peace :)

Thursday 9 May 2013

that day will come in the right time!! :)

sometimes when we like someone,we didnt realize that /he/she just a human being,it is hard to throw away the feeling,but when the feeling  fade n becoming fade,when that time comes,no one can help us only Allah..the point is Allah can do everything with our hearts..so dont even think that u will love someone till u die..control ur feeling with iman that u have... keep that feeling only for Allah n for our rasul,parents..when that time are coming,just accept it with halal relationship..~insyaAllah that day will come......


just reminder for myself and everybody..mind your feeling, Allah know the best.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment