my name is lulu :)

lu'lu' : mutiara
im a student
at usim,pandan indah.
this blog just for hobby :)
and im like reading, sharing2.
sharing is caring..isnt it ?
welcome !!.
keep smilling ^^,
proud to be yourself..
and be yourself, people love you in your way..
btw, independent person is really attractive :)

me myself

me myself
peace :)

Friday 28 December 2012

Trust is like a paper,once it crumple..it will not perfect AGAIN.

TRUST....

something or someone that you put your trust on them show that they are important to you.

right..

i can just imagine that people that you put  100% trust can make you feel bad.

:)



He always show us the right way,the right choices,the right path and all happen in our life has be planned by Him...


JUST PUT ONE MILLION TRUST only for ALLAH....INFINITY TRUST !!!

hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment